By accessing or using this website, you agree to the following conditions:
1. The content of this website is intended to offer an overview on matters of interest. It is not intended to be comprehensive and it does not constitute legal advice. You are advised to seek legal or other professional advice before acting upon or relying on any of the content.
2. Use of this website or your receiving any data or information from us or this website does not create or constitute any type of relationship between you and our firm.
3. The data and information on this website is subject to adjustment. Although we make every attempt to ensure that the content is accurate and current, we do not guarantee its accuracy or currency.
4. To compliment information on this website, this website may contain links to other sites. Our firm makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or currency or any other aspect of the information on those linked sites.
5. All trademarks referred to on this website belong to their respective owners. Unless otherwise indicated, our firm owns the copyright in the content on this website.
6. No material on this website may be replicated, modified, disseminated, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted without prior written consent from our firm.
7. You may only access and use the content of this website for non-commercial or individual use unless you have prior written approval from our firm. All use, copying, or reproduction of any part of this website is prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law). No content may be reproduced on any other website.
9. Our firm excludes its liability for any loss occurring as a result of use of this website, including but not limited to loss of opportunity, lost revenue, lost profits, loss of data, and losses resulting from security failure, disclosure of confidential information by other parties, or the transmission of a computer virus. We recommend carrying out an appropriate virus check prior to downloading any files.